Read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions of sale to which you are bound when using the online store "Agua de Mar Brétema". The terms and conditions indicated below (the "Conditions") will apply to the use you make of Agua de Mar Brétema and to all purchases made through Agua de Mar Brétema.
These Conditions will govern the contractual relationship between you and COIDO SABADELLE S.L., a company with registered office at Calle Blanco Rajoy 14, 15149 Vimianzo, A Coruña, Spain, Registered in the Commercial Registry of A Coruña, Volume 3519, Invoice 213, Sheet 51427, Insc. 1ª. C.I.F. B70412571 (hereinafter referred to as “Agua de Mar Brétema”, the “Operator”, or “we”).
Any query, complaint or correspondence related to these Conditions or to Agua de Mar Brétema should be directed to the contact information indicated on our contact page.
Purchase of Brétema Sea Water Products
Criteria for ordering:
You can only buy products:
- that are available for sale and whose details appear in Agua de Mar Brétema;
- with delivery address in Spain;
- intended for personal or professional use, either your own or that of the recipients for whom you purchase the products.
The details of the products available for purchase (including their corresponding price) are specified in Agua de Mar Brétema. Agua de Mar Brétema will take all necessary and reasonable measures to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of the products that appear in Agua de Mar Brétema are correct. Although we will try by all means to keep the Agua de Mar Brétema store as up-to-date as possible, the information specified at any given time may not always reflect the exact situation when you place an order.
Product Purchase Orders and Conclusion of the Purchase Agreement:
- Once you have selected the products you want to purchase, these products will be included in the shopping cart.
- At the end of the checkout process, you will click on the "order summary" button to access the order summary page where you can identify and correct possible information errors.
- At the bottom of the order summary page, you will need to click on the "submit order" button for us to receive a binding order.
- Once you have clicked on the "submit order" button, we will obtain an authorization from your credit or debit card company for the amount indicated on the order summary page. At this point in the process, we will not withdraw funds from your card, although the available balance on your card will be reduced with authorization. This process is the usual procedure that banks follow. If your credit card is not authorized, the order will not be processed.
- Agua de Mar Brétema will send you an e-mail confirming the receipt of your product order, which does not constitute our automatic acceptance of your order.
- Agua de Mar Brétema will send you a second e-mail accepting your product order and confirming that the products you have requested will be sent to you ("Shipping Confirmation").
- You and Agua de Mar Brétema will have entered into a sales contract for the products requested once we have sent you the Shipping Confirmation e-mail and in any case, when you receive the products.
- The sale contract may be in Spanish.
- The text of the sales contract will be included in the Shipping Confirmation email and will be stored by Agua de Mar Brétema, although it will not be accessible to the Client after the conclusion of the contract.
Agua de Mar Brétema may reject the processing of the order, or not be able to proceed with such processing, in the following cases, without any limitation:
- When the product requested by you has ceased to be manufactured or is not available;
- When your credit or debit card company does not authorize the payment of the purchase price;
- When you do not meet the criteria for placing orders specified at the beginning of this section.
The delivery conditions are those established in this document.
If the order is placed before 1:00 p.m., the packages are sent within 48 working hours of receipt of payment. If the order is placed after 1:00 p.m., the packages are sent within 72 working hours after receipt of payment. Shipping is made through TIPSA with a tracking number.
You can pay with your credit or debit card. The charge on your bank card will be made at the conclusion of the sale contract.
Payment by credit card is completely safe. The entire transaction is carried out in an encrypted form through a bank validation server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption protocol, thus, the number of your credit card and the expiration date are instantly encrypted in your computer before being sent to the SSL protocol. No one may use your data without your authorization, since the information is illegible. For greater security, this data is not stored on our server, so you must communicate all the information with each new order.
We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and bank transfer.
Returns and Order Cancellation
The conditions for the return and cancellation of the order that are indicated below will be applicable without prejudice to the rights that legally assist you.
CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER
You may change your mind and cancel your order within fourteen (14) days after receiving the products. If you decide to cancel your order, we will refund you:
a) the full purchase price
b) the expenses related to the delivery of the products to your attention.
As long as you have previously returned the products of your order in perfect condition. If you do not return the products to us, we will have the right to charge you for the products or the expenses derived from their recovery.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND INCORRECT DELIVERIES
You may (i) exchange your products, or (ii) obtain a full refund if the products in the order are damaged or defective upon receipt, or if the products you receive are not what you originally requested.
If you decide to return damaged or defective products, or you received an incorrect order, we will refund everything you have paid, therefore:
- the total purchase price
- the shipping costs that have been applied to this shipment
For this, we need you to return the products in perfect conditions and the delivery documentation of your order. If you do not return the products to us, we must charge the price of the products.
When you exchange damaged or defective products or an incorrect order, we will send you the replacement items free of charge as long as you have previously returned the products of the order in the state in which you received them.
You can return your products, along with the delivery documentation, taking them or sending them by mail. Please note that this documentation is necessary to benefit from the free return. Keep in mind that the stores can accept the return, but will not make changes for other products purchased through the website; instead, through our Customer Service you will be reimbursed the money from your return.
The refund of your money is made in the same payment method that you used whenplacing your order.
The estimated time for your refund is 14 days.
HOW TO RETURN THE PRODUCTS
To return the products, you will need the following information:
- A copy of your Order Confirmation email indicating your Operation Reference Number
- Delivery documentation including your Delivery Number
- Fill-in a product return form that you can find in your user profile by logging in to www.augasdemar.com
If you return the products by mail, we remind you that:
- Your package may take up to 7 days to reach us;
- Returned products will be processed within five (5) business days from receipt (excluding Saturdays);
- You must take the necessary measures when packing the package and sending it to us by post so that the products are not damaged during the journey
- You should obtain and keep the postal receipt until the time you receive the refund or exchange.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Phone: 0034 687 446 352
The refund of your money is made in the same payment method that you used when placing your order.The estimated time for your refund is 3 to 5 working days since we have received the products that you have returned. Keep in mind that depending on your bank this period may take longer.
Please, see the note about your right of withdrawal in the section "Right of withdrawal". The following return and cancellation policies do not affect your legal rights.
Agua de Mar Brétema reserves the right to:
- Modify or cancel, temporarily or permanently, the service provided through Agua de Mar Brétema (or any part of it) with or without notice. Agua de Mar Brétema will not be liable to you or to other third parties for such modification or cancellation; and/or
- If, despite modifying the Terms and Conditions and/or the Delivery Conditions, you continue to use the service provided through Agua de Mar Brétema (or any part of it) after this modification, it will be considered that you have given your agreement to this change. You will be responsible for checking the Conditions regularly in order to determine if there have been any changes. If you do not agree with any modification of the Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Agua de Mar Brétema service.
- In case that Agua de Mar Brétema modifies these Conditions, your order will be subject to the current Conditions on the date and time you placed your order. You can request a copy of the latest version of the Conditions via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that any part of the Terms and Conditions is declared illegal or inapplicable, the affected disposition will be considered eliminated. The remaining dispositions of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions will remain fully in force.
The sales contract concluded between you and our company will be governed by Spanish law. Any conflict related to the Terms and Conditions must be resolved in the courts of the place where your address is located.